What We're Looking For!
In partnership with the San Francisco Film Commission, Scripped.com is proud to sponsor a film competition for the best two-minute San Francisco-themed movie! Here's how it will work:
- Shoot a two-minute film about, or themed after San Francisco
- Submit the video directly to email@example.com (Subject: San Francisco Movie). Do NOT upload the movie to Youtube, Vimeo, or another website - send us the film directly.
- The winning video will be evaluated by San Francisco's Film Commission, and the winning filmmaker will receive a $500 prize!
- The video will be featured on Scripped's website and on our Twitter and Facebook fan pages.
- No genre, or other requirements - focus on making a high quality film!
San Francisco Film Commission judges will pick one winner who will receive $500, and potentially lots of great publicity. There is no entry fee for this competition!
In this video George Lucas talks about the innovative and unique contemporary film community in the Greater San Francisco area.: